- Maximum Length Pull Thru 100′
- 20/30/50 amp service available
- Shaded to Open Sites
- Outdoor Dishwashing Stations
- Picnic Tables & Fire Rings
- Free Cable TV
- Free WiFi
Many of our staff are experienced campers, always willing to give a hand to the new or experienced camper.
- LP Gas (available with charge)
- Dump Station
- Camp Store with Souvenirs, Snacks & RV needs
- Hersheypark Shuttle*
- 24 Hour Coin Laundry
- Pet walking areas & Kamp K-9 Play Yard
- Firewood (available with charge)
Summer time camp activities may include: Late Night Swims ♦ Wagon Rides ♦ Bonfires ♦ Ice Cream Socials ♦ Movies ♦ Fishing Contests ♦ and much more!
Cool off in our beautiful pools. A zero-entry wading pool with a couple of spritzing lemon drops and a water dome keep the little ones happy and having fun. Our main pool features a 12″ play shelf with bubblers and water flower, steps down into a pool that goes to 5′ deep. The pools are surrounded with a sundeck and seating.
- Swimming Pools (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Mini Golf (with charge), Horseshoes & Volleyball
- Fishing (catch & release). Bait available at the store.
- Summer Planned Activities
- Basketball, Giant Chess & Funball
* The shuttle has limited, set drop-off and pick-up times. It operates Memorial Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend, and RV Show period. Some concerts may have availability. There are limited seats and requires sign-up. Please call the office for more details. We cannot guarantee the service will be available at all times.