(Examples Only: not all types / rates shown here. See “Make your Reservation Section” for all site types & advanced reservation rates available.)
All rates for all sites based on 1 Family (2 adults & 2 children under 18), 1 camping unit and 1 vehicle per site. Rates do not include tax.
|Sites||Spring / Fall||Summer||Holidays &
|W/E/S (30amp) - Back In||$48.50 - $54.95||$57.50 - $65.95||$67.00 - $70.00|
|W/E/S (30amp) - Pull Thru||$52.50 - $55.95||$61.50 - $66.95||$71.00|
|W/E/S (30/50amp) - Pull Thru||$57.50 - $60.95||$66.50 - $71.95||$76.00|
|Patio Sites (30/50amp)||$67.50 - $70.95||$79.50 - $84.95||$89.00|
|Deluxe Patio Sites||$72.50 - $75.95||$83.50 - $88.95||$93.00|
|Premium Patio Sites||$82.50 - $85.95||$96.50 - $101.95||$106.00|
|Cabin Type||Spring / Fall||Summer||Holidays &
|1 Room Basic Log Cabin||$65.50 - $70.95||$76.50 - $81.95||$87.00|
|1 Room Log Camping Cabin PLUS||$85.50 - $90.95||$96.50 - $101.95||$107.00|
|2 Room Log Camping Cabin PLUS||$90.50 - $95.95||$101.50 - $106.95||$112.00|
|Studio Deluxe Cabin (Sleeps 4)||$125.50 - $130.95||$150.50 - $155.95||$165.00|
|Large Deluxe Cabin (Sleeps 5 - 6)||$170.50 - $175.95||$195.50 - $199.95||$210.00|
|Sites||Spring / Fall||Summer||Holidays &
|Plain Tent Site||$43.50 - $46.95||$52.50 - $57.95||$62.00|
|Tent Site (W/E)||$46.50 - $49.95||$55.50 - $60.95||$65.00|
|Extra Person||Rate Per Person|
|Child (Age 5 - 17)||$6.00|
|Visitors||Rate Per Person|
|All Visitors (Age 5 & Up)||$6.00|
All Rates Subject To Change Without Notice.
notice by phone only, no emails / texts accepted)
Deposits must be paid with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) at the time reservation is made. Gift Certificates cannot be used for deposits.
ALL Reservations during these periods require PAYMENT IN FULL AT TIME OF RESERVATION. 3 night minimum stay for reservations and notice of cancellation requires a minimum of 14 days prior to arrival date (before 4pm), for a refund minus:
- Campsites – $25.00
- Camping Log Cabins – $40.00
- Deluxe Cabins – $75.00
Less notice than required = NO REFUNDS!
Holiday & Special Events Dates are:
- May 25 – 27: Memorial Day
- June 28 – July 8: Fourth of July
- August 31 – September 2: Labor Day
- September 11 – 15: Hershey RV Show
- October 3 – 7: Hershey Car Show / Columbus Day
May 28 – Sept 10 (excluding holidays/special events): 2 Night Minimum Reservation
- RV & Tent Sites – 1-6 Night Reservation requires a 1 Night deposit.
7 or more nights requires payment in full. To Cancel, notify us by 4pm, 7 days or more (at least 1 week minimum), prior to arrival date – a $10.00 Cancellation Fee will apply.
- Rentals – All reservations require payment in full. To Cancel, notify us by 4pm, 14 days or more note (2 weeks minimum) prior to arrival. Cancellation Fee: $75.00 for Deluxe Cabins and $25.00 for Log Cabins.
7 or More Days – 2 Night CXL Fee
April 13 – May 24 / Sept 16 – Nov 4 (excludes holidays/special events): 2 Night Minimum Reservation:
- RV & Tent Sites – 1-6 Night Reservation requires a 1 Night deposit. 7 or more nights requires payment in full. To Cancel, notify us by 4pm, 2 days or more (48 hours minimum), prior to arrival date – $10.00 Cancellation Fee will apply.
- Rentals – Payment in full.
- Log Cabins: 7 days notice with $10.00 fee.
- Deluxe Cabins: 14 day notice policy with $75.00 fee
1 – 6 Days: 1 Night CXL Fee
7 or more Days: 2 Night CXL Fee
Person on reservation must be present at check-in. You must be age 21+ to book a site. Each reservation must have name, address, phone numbers and email of family that will be camping in that site.
We will try our best to accommodate site requests, but specific sites cannot be guaranteed. A wide variety of situations may occur that may prevent us from honoring a specific site request. We do honor your site type.
No refunds for: no shows, early departures, poor weather, personal issues and conditions beyond our control. All payments forfeited if you have not arrived by 11:30am the day following your scheduled arrival date.
Check-In: 3pm / Check-Out: 11:30am.
No late checkouts.
Your reservation, online or otherwise, establishes the type of campsite you wish. Site numbers are not available until check-in.
We require individual reservations for all members of the group. Each reservation must have the name, address, telephone number, email of the person who will occupy the site or cabin. For multiple reservations for your group to be together, you may make an online reservation and use the Special Request Box at the bottom of our reservation form to fill in a group name (i.e., camping with the Smith Party), or specifics. We will always try our best to keep your group as close as possible. We are not able to guarantee sites next to each other.
REMINDER: Summertime is a high demand period and sites go quickly.
- For Everyone’s Safety & Security: Only the person whose name appears on the reservation must check-in first before any other members of that party or visitors will be allowed entry into our facility and to the site. Someone else cannot check-in for you before your arrival.
- Check In: 3pm – 9pm (Summer Season) Call office for non-summer season check-in hours. Sites not guaranteed before 3pm.
- Check-Out: No later than 11:30am and DOES require you to leave the campsite and property.
- No late check outs during summer months.
- Sorry, NO LATE ARRIVALS after Quiet Hour.
All Rates Subject To Change Without Notice